One not-so-fun thing is that Sam has started waking up again at night, often twice. Ugh! I have read that when babies are in the middle of mastering a new trick (ie, standing or pulling up) or on the verge of a new developmental milestone (such as cruising or walking) they will often wake at night. So maybe that's what the deal is. Whatever the reason, I'm back to being a tired lady. I was reading this article on sleep and it had a link to some sleeping evaluation. I answered the questions (honestly and not dramatically, I might add) and my result was, "Seek the advice of a sleep specialist without delay."
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Eleven Months
I'm over a week late on this (surprise, surprise), but here are Sam's 11 month pictures (which were actually taken on time - okay, one day late). Thanks to my friend Joy for loaning me her camera (still haven't replaced mine - if anyone can suggest a good, relatively inexpensive digital camera, please comment!).
One not-so-fun thing is that Sam has started waking up again at night, often twice. Ugh! I have read that when babies are in the middle of mastering a new trick (ie, standing or pulling up) or on the verge of a new developmental milestone (such as cruising or walking) they will often wake at night. So maybe that's what the deal is. Whatever the reason, I'm back to being a tired lady. I was reading this article on sleep and it had a link to some sleeping evaluation. I answered the questions (honestly and not dramatically, I might add) and my result was, "Seek the advice of a sleep specialist without delay."
One not-so-fun thing is that Sam has started waking up again at night, often twice. Ugh! I have read that when babies are in the middle of mastering a new trick (ie, standing or pulling up) or on the verge of a new developmental milestone (such as cruising or walking) they will often wake at night. So maybe that's what the deal is. Whatever the reason, I'm back to being a tired lady. I was reading this article on sleep and it had a link to some sleeping evaluation. I answered the questions (honestly and not dramatically, I might add) and my result was, "Seek the advice of a sleep specialist without delay."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great - "seek a specialist without delay." Get on it Amy. Sam in getting big. I swear he looks so much like Noah to me. Does he to you?
My goodness--I can't imagine what comment would have come back my way if I imputed my girls' sleeping habits! Sam is looking very old--I cannot believe he will be 1 next month!
Post a Comment