Monday, September 17, 2007

Reading

Sam enjoys his books:



You'd think it might drive me crazy having to constantly pick up his books but I actually quite enjoy organizing his book shelf so I don't really mind when he tazmanian-devils his way through it. I put the books away according to size, of course. Then the books that are the same size all go in a certain order too. I have a system. Anyway, here's more of Sam reading:




I have virtually identical pictures of Noah at the bookshelf as a baby (here he is a few months younger than Sam is now):

3 comments:

The Giles said...

It must be something all babies love to do. I have similar pictures of Matthew throwing books all over the floor. I don't mind either - it keeps him entertained for a few minutes anyway.

Melissa said...

So cute to see those pictures of Noah as a baby. . .it's amazing how fast they change.

carrie said...

oh, you would hate Stella's bookshelf. Very chaotic.