Monday, October 22, 2007

First Steps!!!

Okay, okay, so I've been a really crappy blogger lately. I guess I was in a blogging funk. Plus, I haven't been feeling too great lately so there's my excuse. But fun things actually have been happening over here despite all that, including... Sam's first steps!! WHICH, I just so happened to catch on video!! How lucky was that? Unfortunately, I did not realize at the time that you can't turn the video around later if you hold the camera vertically while shooting the video. So you'll all have to turn your heads to see the unbelievable cuteness (I promise, it's worth it!).



By the way, just so you know, I was totally aware of the 3 choking hazards that Sam had in his hands/mouth while taking his first steps. I'm a good mom, I promise.

(P.S. Thanks, Melissa and Terica for the kick in the pants to get my blog on. More to come, I promise!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many sideways movies I have shot. I just can't seem to remember. This is so cute of your little peanut. I didn't mind tipping my head at all.

I also love the couch and ottoman.

Melissa said...

So cute! And. . .as far as the choking hazard, we've all been there, done that.

Ashby said...

YAY Sam!!!! Way to go!

I've been in a total email funk....because "write Amy" has been on my list of things to do for weeks!!!

The Giles said...

Yeah for Sam!

I'm glad your back blogging. I've missed you.

Mary said...

Hurray! I love it when they start moving! I did the same thing with our new camera too, when I was trying to get a good shot of Davis rolling over. Oh well... :)

Karyn said...

ADORABLE! Sam is getting to be so big!

Shontz Family said...

i'm always taking my videos the wrong direction despite how many times anthony reminds me. congrats to sam!! life is so much easier when they can walk!