Last Thursday was my big brother Dave's birthday. My poor brother - I am very rarely on time with his birthday (I put his card in the mail today). The problem is that it's on November 1st so not only is it the day after a holiday, but it's also the first day of a new month and my calendar has not been turned yet. Oh well, he knows I love him anyway! Seriously, he's the best big brother in the world and one of the smartest, kindest, funniest people I have ever known. And he does a really great impersonation of Grover from Sesame Street.
I honestly don't think I have a single picture of me and Dave (ridiculous - I will be fixing that at my first opportunity - which may not be for awhile since, sadly, he lives far away from me). So here's one of Dave (on the left) with our brother Tom and Dave's kids Ethan and Emma (baby Adam is not pictured).
Happy Birthday, Big Brother! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment