Overall, I really liked this book. It took me a little while to get into it but then it got really interesting. I enjoyed the writing style, with each chapter written from the point of view of one of the 4 daughters or the mother. I highly recommend it.
And speaking of the new year, here are some pictures of how we rang it in. We had a very thrilling NewYear's Eve. Sam went to bed at 8pm as usual. Noah stayed up and partied. He and I worked on our puzzles together.

Then he fell asleep watching TV with Ben (before midnight).

We are very exciting people, no? I do plan to spice things up a bit as the boys get older.
1 comment:
I LOVED The Poisonwood Bible. I agree that it takes a little while to get into it, but once you do it is so worth it!
Post a Comment