Amy's Boys
Brotherly love. Tough love. Those boys are so cute.
we got the valentine in the mail. . .love it.
What a cute little card!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!
So cute! You must tell me what software you use to design these things! The boys are adorable!
How cute! I can't believe how big they're getting and how much they look alike!
Steph, I can't take credit for the cute card. It was done by The Picture People at the mall. I'll take credit for the cute boys though! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Brotherly love. Tough love. Those boys are so cute.
we got the valentine in the mail. . .love it.
What a cute little card!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!
So cute! You must tell me what software you use to design these things! The boys are adorable!
How cute! I can't believe how big they're getting and how much they look alike!
Steph, I can't take credit for the cute card. It was done by The Picture People at the mall. I'll take credit for the cute boys though! :)
Post a Comment