Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Garbage Day!

The excitement over garbage day (necessitating the exclamation point) is not my own. My little boys, however, get very excited when the garbage man comes. They love to help pull the trash can around to the curb the night before and they race to the door to watch all the action the next morning. Go figure.


4 comments:

Ashby said...

So that's what little boys do while girls are singing and dancing in their princess dresses. If I ever get a boy I won't know what to do. I may be calling you constantly for advice!

Melissa said...

I second Ashby. I don't think my girls even know where our garbage can is or where our garbage goes.

Amy Christine said...

Yeah, boys are weird. I can't explain it.

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

What does it mean if I also like watching the garbage man pickup our trash? If I hear the truck coming---I have to go watch! Perhaps I've realized another area of life for which I need professional therapy!