
Noah likes to go get Sam from his crib when he wakes up in the morning. He can't get him out of course (although Noah can, apparantly, get Sam out from his high chair - that was a surprise the other day), but he goes into his room and talks to him for awhile. Noah will chat away and his little brother will respond with the occasional "yeah!" The other day I was listening to my boys talk to each other and after a few minutes I went in to join them. I found Noah and Sam sitting in the crib next to each other, swinging their legs through the railings. Noah gestured to Sam and said, "Mama, this is my friend, Nut. He's my friend." Melt my heart why don't you.
This little routine has been going on for quite some time at our house. Here is a picture from September with Noah climbing up to join his little bro in the morning.

Often, Noah will try to occupy Sam by giving him toys and books to play with. When I come into the room, I'll find that every single toy and book in the bedroom is piled into the crib. Sam is always as happy as can be to be completely surrounded by fun things to do.

7 comments:
Those are two precious brothers.
:) Courtney
They are the cutest little guys. What a presious picture.
So cute! What great friends!
Aren't siblings the best?! Cute stories!
What a great babysitter Noah is! I had no idea.
You could just put Sam to sleep in the toy box! I love the picture with all the stuff in his bed.
lexi and tatum miss their buddies! we've actually decided to extend our vacation a few days so we won't be back for book club. bummer! you'll have to let eveyone know i'm sad i missed it and fill me in on the details.
Post a Comment