Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I am very lucky this year that I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom (yes, I am in California again!). Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mom, and one of my very best friends.


And although they really have no clue about the significance of today, my boys must have sensed something because they were quite delightful all day. I'm a very lucky mommy.

4 comments:

terica said...

You two are so cute! You look so great by-the-way! I am still sad we do not live by eachother anymore! Have fun in Cali!

Sarah said...

the picture of you and aunt christy is so cute. I am so glad you got the spend mother's day with her.

I'm sorry I won't get to see you Saturday at Tom's wedding but hopefully you guys will get to Salt Lake to visit again.

My love to all of you.

Ashby said...

Great picture! How fun that you are in California again! Are you there for your brother's wedding?! Hope you have a great time!

Liza Jane said...

That's a great picture of the two of you! Glad you had a great day.