Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two Months Later...

Here are a bunch of pictures that I never posted from our trip to CA in May. The boys and I went out about a week before my brother's wedding and stayed a few days after.

On one of our daily walks to see the horses:


With cousins, visiting and feeding the horses (which was very exciting for Noah):




Noah and Alex playing in the pool:
Uncle Tom with Noah and Sam:
The three baby cousins: Alex, Adam and Sam

Me and my Grandma (love you, Grandma!):

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you had ball visiting and all the pictures are great. I love the one with you and grandma.

Melissa said...

hey. . .forward those photos on to me!

The Giles said...

Wow Amy, looks like you've been having a great time lately. Lots of family events:)

Amy Christine said...

Nah, Annie, it only seems like that because I have become a terrible blogger so everything gets posted at once. :)