Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. You all may have noticed an absense of the Simiskey family Christmas card in your mail. Don't take it personally - I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year. I guess this post will have to do! (Oh, and please don't take me off your Christmas card list. I have loved getting your cards and will hopefully be more on the ball next year).

Merry Christmas!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you!
You will always be on my card list--even if you never send out your own cards.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you as well and you will never be off my list. I hope you had a fun christmas and that all is well, I have totally missed talking to you. I love the picture of the boys they get cuter all the time.

LOL

Ashby said...

Cute picture of your boys!

And no worries, you're still on my list too! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you got my card, definitely still on the list. Glad to see that you are still out there. It has been a while. Merry Christmas

The Giles said...

Merry Christmas. We didn't send any out either. But I will next year and you will always be on my list. How are you Amy? I was thinking, I just need to call. Soon.

The Girly Girls said...

What cute boys. We did miss the simiskey card this year, but we'll forgive you!

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

How do you know Laura B.? Her husband, Jeff, was in my ward growing up!!

Amy Christine said...

Joy, Laura and I were good friends at BYU. We lived next door to each other.

Liza Jane said...

Great picture! Liam has that sweater too - I'll have to think of your boys now whenever he wears it. Glad you guys are still alive.

jamie said...

cute picture. lexi and tatum miss their buddies! lexi still says she has a baby elephant in her tummy and one of tatum's animals is called sam. i'll call you soon.

Leslie said...

Such a sweet picture. Not that it will make you feel any better but I refused to send Christmas cards this year! I assume that no one missed them. Perhaps I will send Valentines to everyone on my list...hmmmm.

Carol Beck said...

cute christmas card! did you make it?

Court said...

here's to all the ladies out there that have too much on their plate during the holidays to send cards out! we still love you. :)

Liz said...

Hey! I miss you on the blogging circuit! You should come to the next GNO. I'd love to catch up with you!