Today I am wearing a pair of mustard-yellow, Mary Jane wedges with ruffles on the toe. I think they are very cute. Sam was sitting on my lap while I was putting them on this morning. I noticed him looking at them so I said, "Do you like Mommy's shoes, Sam?"
"They're different," my 3-year-old said.
So diplomatic.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Reminds me of the unfortunate plaid pants you wore as a teenager and Dad asking you, "So, Aim. . .are you going to wear those outside?"
Sam is definitely he's Papa's boy. :)
Diplomatic indeed--What and cute and funny little guy!
P.S. Did they have those in 11? :)
You need to show us a picture of these cute shoes, so we can decide if we agree with Sam or not.
Court, I thought it was 12?
Good idea, Kristie. I updated the post so ya'll can link to the shoes and decide for yourselves.
Melissa, don't knock my funky high school style! Those pants were IN! Although I'm pretty sure Dad wouldn't like my shoes either.
i hadplaid pants in high school, too! we miss sam--i bet he'sso much more grown up now and we're missing it!
hilarious! i had that same conversation, but with a grown man (but they were black boots). he said the EXACT same thing.
must be a guy thing.
Did you get them for 9.98 like it says on the website? I could never pull off shoes like that but I bet you looked great in them.
The link isn't showing the shoes and I'm in suspense. I must see them. Hey, are you visiting Prescott for Thanksgiving this year per chance?
Post a Comment