Amy's Boys
In case it's a little bit hard for you to see, it says:Haikus are easyBut sometimes they don't make senseRefrigeratorI love it.
I saw that shirt the other day and thought it was hilarious too!
That shirt is totally hilarious! I've never understood haikus myself so that makes it all the more funnier.
t shirts are funny.mine come from snorg tees dot com.pure hilarity.
i laughed out loud.
I know I learned about haiku's in school but I still have no idea what they are. How can something so short seem so complicated? I should have this shirt for when the kids have to try and figure it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I saw that shirt the other day and thought it was hilarious too!
That shirt is totally hilarious! I've never understood haikus myself so that makes it all the more funnier.
t shirts are funny.
mine come from snorg tees dot com.
pure hilarity.
i laughed out loud.
I know I learned about haiku's in school but I still have no idea what they are. How can something so short seem so complicated? I should have this shirt for when the kids have to try and figure it out.
Post a Comment