It is 1:27am. I thought I would point that out to save you all the trouble of checking the date/time stamp at the bottom of this post. Which I'm sure you would normally do, right? I also point it out because it is completely ridiculous that I am blogging about nothing at this time of night (morning).
In case you haven't figured it out, I can't sleep. But I really want to sleep because I am very bored just lying here in bed. So I am writing a boring post so I'm not the only one bored. That brings me comfort.
I felt it would be a good idea to go to the movies tonight (I mean last night). Movie theatres are dead on Tuesday nights, by the way. My friend and I actually felt somewhat creeped out. The movie was a good idea (always a good idea to go to the movies), but not so much the giant coke I drank at the movies. And also at dinner before the movies. But it's kind of a rule to drink coke both when out at dinner and at the movies so what choice did I really have?
Kind of a bummer now though because I can't sleep and I have to get up in 4 hours to go to work. And at this point that's not enough sleeping time to take Tylenol PM and still be able to operate heavy machinery (like my car) in the morning.
Hopefully this extremely boring post will put me to sleep. Perhaps it already put you to sleep?
P.S. "Leap Year" is a pretty cute movie, but a little slow so maybe you should wait and rent it. Also, I am jealous of Amy Adams' legs.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok Amy, this is so weird! It is 1:49 am here and I cannot go to sleep. I got up and decided I rather do something productive since I am awake than just lay there. I cleaned my kitchen and as I was putting things away I saw your Chritmas card I have sitting out to put in my scrapbook and I thought to check your blog! I wish I was not awake and hope you get much needed rest tonight! I have to tell you, I still miss you so much. I miss my Chicago days a lot and mainly because I had such great friends that will remain great friends even if I never see them again! Hope you are doing well! Love you!
I haven't been sleeping either! Busy season makes me tense, which makes me not sleep. Fun times. I wish it was just the Coke!
Sorry about your sleep but you really had no choice. Why even go to the movies if you're not getting a coke. I completely agree about Amy Adam's legs.
Post a Comment