Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finger-Lickin' Good

So this morning the boys and I went on a Sunday morning drive to the donut store. When we got home and ate our donuts we all sat on the couch to watch some cartoons. Sam and I were snuggling when all of a sudden he started licking his hands to get the glaze-remnants off. I'm talking a full-on hand licking, using full tongue from wrist to fingertips. So I'm just kind of staring at him incredulously while he is devouring his hands and when he notices my staring he stops mid-lick, holds both hands out to me and says, "Lick them off?" like he's offering me a treat.

Um, thanks buddy. I'll pass.

2 comments:

The Black Widow said...

That is adorable! And, now you make me want donuts... your blog gives me food cravings. I think I am going to make Sunday morning donut runs part of my week.

Court said...

mmm...donies.