Sunday, May 02, 2010

Easy to Please

Recently, we were at a shopping area with some fountains. I gave the boys some coins and told them that they could make a wish while they threw a coin in the water. We closed our eyes and made our wishes and tossed our coins into the fountain. Then I said, "I sure hope our wishes come true!"

Noah replied, "Mine already did!"

"Really? What did you wish for?"

"That I would get my coin in the middle of the water."

Gotta love a little guy with simple wishes.


3 comments:

Court said...

Sweet shirt, Noah! I noticed that it is well-worn. Gotta love that kid.

Laurel said...

Adorable picture!! I wish they were coming with you in May so they could play with my kids!

Likely said...

so cute...

much different than my wishes for a million dollars or a barbie dreamhouse.