Isn't this a cute picture of my boys in the tub? Whenever I tell Noah it's time for his bath he always says "Bath - two boys!" Noah thinks it's so fun to take a bath with his brother. I think it's at least partly because I let him help me fill Sam's baby bath with water, which is apparantly great fun for a toddler. You would think that doing one bath would be less work than bathing them seperately, but sometimes it's actually more work. Tonight, for instance, I ended up draining and refilling the tub and rewashing the boys I think three times. Boy #1 would pee. Drain water, refill tub, rewash both boys. Then Boy #2 would pee. Drain, refill, rewash. Then boy #1 peed again. Sigh!
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Bathtime
Isn't this a cute picture of my boys in the tub? Whenever I tell Noah it's time for his bath he always says "Bath - two boys!" Noah thinks it's so fun to take a bath with his brother. I think it's at least partly because I let him help me fill Sam's baby bath with water, which is apparantly great fun for a toddler. You would think that doing one bath would be less work than bathing them seperately, but sometimes it's actually more work. Tonight, for instance, I ended up draining and refilling the tub and rewashing the boys I think three times. Boy #1 would pee. Drain water, refill tub, rewash both boys. Then Boy #2 would pee. Drain, refill, rewash. Then boy #1 peed again. Sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious. With Ryan and Lauren we got to the point where we would pretend we didn't see someone pee in the tub. Ryan would be shouting, "I PEE!" or "BABY PEE" and we would just smile and towel them off.
Post a Comment