Friday, October 20, 2006

Scootin' Sammy

I can't believe how big Sam is getting already. He just turned 3 months - I can't believe it! Here is his 3-month picture with his froggy (I take pictures every month on his birth date with the same frog so I can see his growth compared to the frog - I did the same thing with Noah and his monkey and it's so fun to look back and see his growth from month to month).



Anyway, he's getting to be a real pro at holding up his head and he just learned how to grab at toys in front of him. Another thing he's starting to master is scooting himself along on his back. When I lay him in the crib to look at the mobile he'll rotate himself around. The other day he was laying under his Gymini and I left the room for a couple of minutes. When I came back he had scooted himself right off the Gymini mat! Apparantly this pooped him out because he had fallen asleep! It was so cute I just had to take a picture (his eyes look slightly open from this view, but he's totally out).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Aim! He is so much bigger than when you left here only a few weeks ago. I can't believe he is already scooting himself about. I love your blog. . .maybe I'll start one so that my family can actually see pictures of the girls.

Laurel said...

I think he looks so much like Noah in this picture! He doesn't look at all like a newborn any more. It has been a while since we have seen pictures of the kids. I am liking this blog already.

Anonymous said...

He IS getting big! What a cute, happy, chubby baby.