Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby Laughs

Here is a picture I took yesterday morning of Noah jumping in some leftover rain puddles.


And here is a picture of Sam's reaction (he was watching from the stroller - we had just gotten back from walking on the trail by our apartment).


He would just start cracking up every single time Noah jumped. I challenge anyone to come up with a more delightful sound than a baby laughing. So freaking cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true... a baby's laugh is the absolute best! Noah and Sam are so adorable... hug them bunches for us!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute Amy! Congratulations on a beautiful home. We still haven't bought a home of our own. We will be buying in about two years when we are done doing a clerkship in Denver. I can't wait!

Shauna Brown said...

Too cute!! I just want to eat them up! Noah is a crack up it kills me!

tawni said...

Hi Amy. I linked you from the Giles. Im Tawni...the one that left a comment about my baby not liking the rice cereal. She is 5 months and 3 weeks. It gave me encouragement when you said yours is 7 months and refuses. I love the blog. Such cute kids! I would love to talk to you more about your experience with solids so I will try emailing you. Nice to meet you (sort of!)

Ashby said...

It's so true! I don't know what it is about a baby's laugh, but they are so dang cute! Emma was laughing at Brooklyn who was jumping on the bed tonight. It made me think of this post! Aren't older siblings great entertainment?!