Today was a very rainy day. I didn't used to enjoy being out in wet weather, but ever since I purchased my fun wellies last year, I actually look forward to the rain. The last time I wore my wellies an old lady stopped me and said, "Well, those are some craaaaaazy boots!" Anyway, I find I can enjoy rainy weather even more since I bought Noah a pair of wellies - now I can find it adorable and funny when he runs around jumping in every puddle he sees.
So we had fun in the rain today. Well, for the most part. There was the incident at Target when we exited the store during a really heavy downpour. I had Sam strapped to me, I was pushing the cart with one hand, holding the umbrella with the other, and trying desperately to keep my puddle-jumping Noah from running in the middle of the road. I was about to breathe a sigh of relief upon getting him in the car when I noticed that I had accidentally shoplifted some mascara. About the last thing I wanted to do was trace back to the store, but you know, in the name of honesty or something... So back we all went to pay the stinking $4. The karma hander-outers better have been paying attention!

3 comments:
Cute! I need to get some for Savvy, she always tries to try on boots like those when she sees them in the store. :)
Oh sigh - I did the same thing (with rain and just one child) at target with the Toilet Paper that I forgot about on the bottom of my cart. I felt the same way - I was tempted to pull up to the door and just set it inside the doors, but unfortunately we needed TP, so all the way back to the store we went!
I love your boots!!! So stinkin' cute. Sorry about the shoplifting!
Those are some darling boots! I'd love to play in the rain too. Way to go on being honest and going back to pay for the mascara.
Post a Comment