Thursday, May 24, 2007

First Word!

This morning my Sammy said his first word. I went into his room to get him out of his crib and he was just sitting there and smiling all cute as a button. I stood at the opposite end of the crib and he crawled toward me and said...

"Mama."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best!!! Yay Sam!

Ashby said...

Way to go Sam!!! There is nothing more exciting than knowing they recognize and can *say* "Mama"!

Shauna Brown said...

YEAH!!!

Jenn S. said...

Brilliant I say - the boy is brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

See, the first word is "Mama" because instinctively all babies recognize that heartbeat, voice, smile..., first! Only as it should be!

Anonymous said...

"ANONYMOUS" WAS ME. lOVE YOU - DAD

Mary said...

Awesome, Sam! You've got a great mama, too!

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how cute I think it is when Ben comments. So cute and he always says such sweet things! Way to go Ben!

Pops Stargell said...

Thanks Terica, buuuuut....I haven't commented in weeks. Are you hinting that I should comment more? I'm on it! Hope you and Andy and the family are doing well. We really miss all you Chicagoans!