Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Wedding

Yesterday was Ben's and my sixth wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary to us! I was thinking about how different my wedding would be if I were to plan it now. My wedding was beautiful, but there are a lot of little things that I would probably change. I would do my hair differently. I would use different colors. I would wear my wedding dress all day instead of changing into a suit before leaving the reception. I would use a different photographer (jazz hands, in my opinion, should never be suggested in wedding pictures - or in any picture for that matter). There are at least two things from my wedding day, though, of which I'm still a big fan.

1) I still love my dress.

2) I still love my groom.

5 comments:

Ashby said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jazz hands and all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is ours. August 18th, what a great day for a celebration!!! Today is our 7th!

Melissa said...

Hi Aim. Happy Anniversary! We miss you here. . .the kitchen is almost done. . .1 more week!

Richmond Stake Day of Service said...

I'm gonna need to hear more about the jazz hands. Sounds like a good story!

'So glad to learn that I'm not the only one that would have planned some of my wedding details differently.

kk + tt said...

Happy Anniversary to you two, and heartfelt congrats on your six full years! (And actually, Ames, "Jazz Hands" just may merit a separate post...)