
Lately, Noah wears his cowboy hat everywhere. EVERYWHERE. (It's become so normal now that I didn't even really notice it in the pictures I posted below until I received a few comments on that hat!). Also, he insists that we call him Woody. If anyone dares to call him Noah (or Beeju, his nickname) he'll say, "Hey! I'm not Noah, I'm Woody!" Then he will wait until you call him Woody before he will respond. It's hilarious. One of the bag boys at the grocery store today remembered us from our last trip (I go to the grocery store a lot... I'm apparantly incapable of planning meals very far in advance, or of remembering everything I need on any given shopping trip) and, without prompting, said, "Hey, Woody!" Noah was floored. I now love that bag boy.
This probably goes without saying, but Noah will be dressing up as Woody for Halloween. Although, don't suggest that he be a cowboy like Woody. If you do, he will respond with, "Hey, he's not a cow-Woody! He's just a Woody!"
Update: Just to emphasize how serious Noah is about his new identity, he just came into the office and saw my new posts on the screen. He wanted to look at the pictures and when I asked, "Who's that," in every picture of himself he said, "Woody!" Should I be concerned that in 15 years all of Noah's friends will be calling him Woody?
4 comments:
I love the hat and I'm so glad he's gotten in touch with his inner Texan!
love it! those pixar movies are the best... i swear i have seen all of them like 50 times or more. josh goes through phases but keeps going back to Nemo.
Noah is looking adorable.. i remember when you had to sing to him to get him to eat!
how is life for you?? do you have halloween costumes yet??
Please to meet you! I love the hat!
Adorable! We'll have to get Noah together with Reid, because half of the time Reid is convinced that he is "Buzz Lightyear, of Star Command!" He is always "flying" around our house, exclaiming "my ship!" or pointing his laser hand at us. They could be best buddies!
Post a Comment