Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We've been able to go to two pumpkin patches so far this fall (by the way, it's finally cooling off a little here and I LOVE it!!). A couple of weekends ago my friend Courntey and I took our kids out to a small pumpkin patch. It was waaaay out there, and our directions were totally off so what should have been a 45 minute drive ended up taking us 2 hours!! Thankfully Courtney's a fun friend so we still had a good time just chatting and being in the car (and thank heavens for DVD players in cars). Here are some pictures from that trip:

Moonwalk (Noah's favorite part of the day)



Noah fishing for pumpkins

Hayride

Courtney and her daughter Greta

Basking in the sun on the hayride

Sam stealing my glasses (rascal)


Kisses from my boy

(I wasn't able to get him to sit still for a picture, but he would for kisses! Hopefully he'll always take time out to give kisses to his mama, cause I love it!)

3 comments:

Ashby said...

The weather looks amazing! I wish I could say the same for out here!

By the way, I love your hair! Did you get it cut recently?

Amy Christine said...

I did, Ash. And I put some highlights in (although she went to sparce with them I think so she's doing some more in a couple of weeks). Thanks for noticing!

Melissa said...

I love the photo of Noah basking in the sun--what a total cutie. Too bad he doesn't always look so peaceful! :)