Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mr. Messy


Don't let the above pictures (taken in October) fool you. Sam is, hands down, the messiest eater I have ever seen. I'm sure that 30 seconds after this picture was taken he had managed to turn his goldfish into paste which ended up in his hair, in his belly button, and in all the crevices of his seat. Because that would just be... so Sam. I love the child to pieces, but good gracious! I probably spend several hours a week wiping down his high chair (not to mention his body and his clothes!).

Below you will see a more accurate, albeit mild (seriously), representation of His Messiness.


4 comments:

The Giles said...

That's hilarious. And I just got caught up on some of your latest posts and have to say you are the cutest mom ever! And what cute boys.

Melissa said...

he is so darling--mess and all!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

when i first looked at that pic, i thought.. oh gosh, noah has a bad rash.. then i realized it was a yogurt rash! yes, i think you are correct in he is the messiest eater..

oh, how is potty training going?? we are doing ... OK. he is great at Creme, not so great at home...

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

oooops, i meant SAM.. not NOAH..