Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Noah's Birthday Party

On Noah's birthday we had a party for him at our pool (basically an identical party to Sam's - it's nice having two summer birthdays!). Here are a bunch of pictures from the day:

Floating babies

Birthday boy
Sam contemplating the high dive

Cupcake time:
Waiting patiently Blowing out the candles



Some of the party guests:

Lexi
Tatum

Grant

KaylaDaniel
Emily
Jamesand of course, Sam

8 comments:

Pops Stargell said...

No love for the old man? Sheesh.

The Giles said...

4? What? Do you ever stop and think you have a child who is 4 years old? I do, and mine is only 2. Happy Birthday to Noah.

Amy Christine said...

I know, I had no pictures with you in it! Sorry, daddy potato head. Blame Shelley though, she was the camera lady. :)

Shel said...

There were pictures of Ben holding Sam upside down and giving him loves.... they should be on the disc.... don't blame me...:)

Shelley

p.s. It was a fun day.. pool parties rock.

Amy Christine said...

That's true, but you couldn't see his face at all. But I'll add it to my post so there is some daddy representation. :)

Melissa said...

1 cute birthday boy and may i add. . .1 hot mama!

Jenn S. said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!

Why does he suddenly look like such a big boy to me?

So cute!

Sarah said...

the party looks like it was tons of fun. I wish we could see the whole family at grandma's party but we are looking forward to seeing you at least.

All our love