Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Glamourous Life
Tonight I got to clean little boy poop out of the bathtub. Lucky me! Needless to say, now I need to buy all new bath toys. And a bath mat. And a pitcher. Poop didn't really get on all of that but it was in the same water and that's enough for me. An item needs to be fairly valuable before I'll consider it worth the hassle of de-pooping and disinfecting. So I cleaned the actual bathtub. And my kids (they made the cut). Everything else went straight to the dumpster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I HATE that! How are your boys (aside from the poop?)
Hi Jen, boys are good! Sam is all better now and Noah managed to escape picking up Sam's bug (so far... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!).
I should own stock in Lysol and Clorox. But only when they are sick. The rest of the time I'm sure it is an agoraphobe's nightmare.
yay for sam!!!
Yay for Sam, but I spoke too soon about Noah... he's on the couch with a fever right now. Poor baby. :(
I still got the Tamiflu in the fridge.
Those moments are definitely the non-glorious part of motherhood. It's even worse when you have to clean a childs poop from the bathtub that is not your own. It's happened twice to me.
We had an incident like this at a hotel's bathtub last month. I swooped in there with a plastic cup faster than you could whistle dixie. Fortunately, no toys were involved (nice work on the dumpster choice).
I'm glad Sam is on the mend and I hope Noah feels better soon!
"Faster than you could whistle dixie" is now officially my second-favorite phrase (second only to "crack a coke," which I also learned from you, Court!). I am going to try to work it into at least one conversation a day from now on.
tatum used to do that ALL the time--little stinkers!!!
this isn't a normal occurrence? that's why my boys don't get toys in the tub anymore. they are poop mongers!!!
glad to see your boys at church. i guess they are better!
I totally agree with you on items needing to be valuable before I'll clean poop off it! Too funny.
Post a Comment