After Noah's soccer game Saturday, we spent the rest of the day boating with our good friends Dave, Jamie and Brynlee. I tell them that I'm not friends with them
because they have a boat, but that it is a really nice bonus. :) The boys definitely seem to share my love for boating and the water.
Driving out on the boat, the boys kept wanting to go faster so they would say, "Hit it, Dave!"

Once we found a nice spot to anchor, we jumped in the river and swam for awhile. The boys loved it when boats would drive by and give us some waves. They also loved jumping off the back of the boat.


When we had our fill of swimming we got to ride on the tube (love it).

Riding on the tube tuckered Sam right out:

Noah was ready to keep going:

Jamie and Brynlee taking a turn (isn't the river pretty?):

Noah and Brynlee riding together (Noah giving the thumbs up to go faster):

Noah finally zonked out too.
4 comments:
What a fun time. I loved the pictures of the boys awake and asleep!
love these pics! oh man, i gotta get a friend with a boat!!
jealous that you've found a friend with a boat and that's it's warm enough there to enjoy it already!
Looks fantastic! I keep telling Marc to make friends with someone who has a boat . . . :) Love it!
Post a Comment