One of the fun things about having two kids is seeing them interact with each other. I love watching Noah and Sam together. Noah is such a great big brother, and Sam thinks Noah is the greatest thing ever. Noah is generally very sweet and gentle with Sam and always likes to hold him (he'll hold his arms out and make grabbing motions with his hands saying "want it Sam" or "Noah's turn" when he wants to hold him). Sam really likes when Noah holds him too (usually - sometimes I think he's more bewildered by it, as you can see in this picture!) - he smiles and even laughs.Noah usually has some sort of comment when Sam cries. He'll say things like "Sam's cheezed" or "Sam eat!" (while pointing at me so I'll remember that it's my job to feed the baby) or - my personal favorite - "Hey! What's the hub-bub, Sam?" Although one time recently Sam was really mad in the car and Noah had nothing to say about it - he just covered both ears with his hands.
Noah also likes to talk to Sam a lot. He'll get up really close to his face, as you can see in the picture below, and say things like "Hi Peanut! How are you? Having a good day?" in this really high baby-talk voice. And Sam will just smile and coo back at him.
2 comments:
Yay for a new blog! I'm so glad that you guys (ya'll) are enjoying Texas. We hope to see you soon!
Amy-girl, kudos and thanks for establishing such a darling blog! I look forward to keeping up on your Adventures-In-Sugar-Land this way. Your little men are too darling, Ames. "Happiness" melted my heart, too... Glad you're settling in!
Post a Comment