Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Belated Easter

I hope everyone had a happy Easter. Here are some pictures of our holiday.

Decorating Easter eggs



These next pictures were from last night - we never actually got around to opening Easter baskets on Sunday! We went to church from 9am-noon so there wasn't time beforehand. Then when we got home we had lunch and the little guys were wiped so we put them down for naps. They slept until 4:30 when it was time to go to dinner at some friends' house and we didn't get home until bedtime. Fortunately my boys are still little enough that they didn't notice the delay (plus, Noah got an Easter basket after dinner by winning the "slam-eggs-into-each-other-see-which-one-cracks" game, so that was exciting for him). Still, I'll definitely have to fine-tune things before next year.


Sam was most excited about the veggie puffs that were in his plastic eggs


This morning Noah was talking to my dad on the phone and, when Grampie asked how his Easter was, Noah said, "The bunny came and put candy in my basket and Daddy swiped it!" Guess he noticed when Ben took one of his pez. :)

Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. The boys are so cute. And from what I can see of the Kitchen, I love it! Wish I was there to get a personal tour of the new home! How fun!

Ashby said...

I am loving the pics in your kitchen! It looks amazing! Your boys are so cute....and Sam has just grown so much. Glad you had a great easter! And I can't wait to see more pics of your new castle!

The Giles said...

Yeah, looks so fun. I like the baskets. I didn't find one I liked for Matthew, so he didn't get a basket. Guess it's good he's too young to understand.

Elizabeth said...

I am loving seeing your house! I also can't believe how big your boys look. It seems like just yesterday were were head to San Fran for internships!