Noah's memory is getting better and better these days. Lately he is really into "remembering" things, and asking us if we remember them too. Here are some of the things Noah likes to remember:
"Remember when it was thundering and lightning on me? It was hard to sleep!"
"Remember the fire engine we saw'd and I got to drive it?"
"Remember the construction trucks and the farm trucks and the busy town trucks and the emergency trucks and the big trucks?"
"Remember I fall?"
"Remember we got hit by the sprinklers? It was so wet! Remember that? Silly sprinklers!"
"Remember we went to the park and I go on the slide? The blue one and red one and yellow one?"
It's pretty impressive how long his memory is getting too. The thunderstorm he refers to was a few weeks ago; the fire engine he got to drive was over a month ago, as was the time we got hit with the sprinklers.
Noah has also started being interested in dreams. I don't know if he really understands that concept or not, but I've started asking him if he had any dreams when he wakes up and now he'll always volunteer information about the dreams he had. Although, so far all he apparently dreams about are colors. "I dreamed about red" or "I dreamed about black" and so on. Then he'll say (like this morning), "Did you have any dreams, Daddy? Did you dream about yellow?"
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment