
Merry Christmas to me! Oh yeah, and to all of you too. :)
Update: I just made my first batch of cookie dough with my Kitchen Aid. This thing is freaking awesome! Where has it been all my life??? I told that to Ben and he said, "I'm glad the two of you have such a connection." Oh, and here's a cute story for you (because, you know, just about everything ends up being about my kids!). While I was mixing the dough, Noah was standing on a chair next to me so he could help and I had Sam on my hip. Out of the blue, Sam started going, "Mmmm" (the sound he makes when he gives kisses) and leaned in toward Noah. Noah immediately leaned over and kisses his brother on the head and then all went back to the way it was. How sweet, huh? I love my boys.
5 comments:
Oooh, I love the yellow!! Enjoy!
I don't know how I lived without my kitchenaid I got last Christmas either. It is for sure a life changing moment when you make that first batch of cookies! Good choice on the yellow! Have a Merry Christmas!
Yes, kitchen aids are the best. I too don't know what I ever did without one. Merry Christmas to you!
I LOVE THEM! I got mine 7 years ago and on average I probably have used it once a day. Right now I have two(borrowing one from inlaws) making tons of cookies. 15 different kinds to be exact. Enjoy your canary aid...love it!
Fun color!!! Kitchen Aids are a definite must-have! I finally got mine out of storage in August and I forgot how much I missed it! Have fun making cookies!
Post a Comment