One day of our trip, Ben and I took the boys into San Francisco. It was a gorgeous day in the city. I really miss living in a city - I love walking to everything and I love all the busy all around you. We went to a park and rode the big slides (and I was slammed into by an old guy rolling fast and furious out of one of the slides!), then walked over to our favorite sandwich shop, The Toaster Oven (they have one open in Lehi now, for all you Utah folk out there), then visited the Martin Luther King Jr. park on our way back to the car.
Slides at Yerba Buena park



Martin Luther King Jr. memorial fountain



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! I have turned into a big city girl. But I've only got a year and a half left before I'll be demoted to a smaller town.
Post a Comment