Okay, maybe the title of my post is a bit of an over-reaction. I did have a major setback with my Christmas cards though. You were all going to receive lovely hand-made cards from the Simiskey family this year. I planned it all out and ordered the cardstock I needed and everything. Well, two weeks and a few phone-calls later I have finally learned that even the warehouse that the store orders from is out of the color I ordered. So we had to go to Plan B (which was created yesterday). I hope everyone is okay with New Years cards!! A silver lining is that I already know what I'm doing for my cards in 2007 - how many of you can say that? :)
By the way, we are really enjoying the holiday cards we have received so far. Thanks to all you on-the-ball people out there!
Just for fun, here are a few family pictures that didn't make our Christmas card cut:

2 comments:
Great pictures! You are so talented! I didn't make our cards, but they will surely be late, too!
Adorable!! I love your hair cut- very sexy Mom hair! Can't wait for the 2007 card!
Post a Comment