Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great holiday weekend. This was the first year we didn't travel for Christmas and, while we missed our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews, we had fun with our little family. On Christmas Eve we went to church and then went over to another family's home for dinner. After we put the kids to bed Ben and I finished up wrapping presents and getting everything ready for the morning. Christmas was great, of course! We opened presents, ate yummy food, and stayed in our jammies all day. :) Here are a whole bunch of pictures from our day. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was our first year staying home too. It was actually nice not traveling and christmas morning was so fun! Cute Pictures!

Shauna Brown said...

Great pictures. I'm glad you had such a great time.