Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Sweet Boy is Back...

...and so is Nice Mommy. Noah had a much-needed (for both of us) nap and we had some cuddles and a nice chat about not getting so upset when someone takes something from him and how it's never okay to cry and yell the way he did. He was very receptive. :) And now I feel the need to discuss his cuteness.

We're going to CA to visit my family in a few weeks and Noah is very much looking forward to it. Every day he says to me, in his most excited voice, "Going to see Ry-Ry Lor-Lor Abby Baby Ax-lex Melissa Thomas Grampie Grammie!" Just like that, all strung together in one breath. Then he throws his arms up in the air and adds "In a couple weeks!!"

More cuteness: Last night we were looking through Noah's book of pictures and we came to a picture of him on his blessing day with Ben and both of our dads. I pointed to Ben's dad and asked "Who's that?" Noah said "Grampa!" I pointed to my dad and asked "Who's that?" Noah said "Another Grampa!" Then we came to two pictures in a row of Noah and Ben and on the second one Noah said "Another Daddy!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you come on over to Singapore? We would love to see you all! We miss you so much!

Amy Christine said...

Sandy, I would LOVE to go to Singapore. Ben said it's beautiful there. That would be so much fun!

Shauna Brown said...

Noah is so dang cute!! I love his little comments. I'm excited to go to CA too- in 6 days YEAH!