It's so late (early, actually) but I can't sleep so I thought I would post a few random pictures that I love. The first is Ben and a sleepy Sam; the second is me and a sleepy Sam. Is there anything cozier than a baby sleeping on your shoulder? I don't think so. It makes you feel like all is right with the world. The third is of Noah and Sam watching Baby Einsteins one morning (Noah requested that Sam sit by him in his chair). And the fourth is of Noah right after a nap, the way I find him 95% of the time when I go in to get him after he wakes up.
Amy.. love the pics! Are you still going to use shutterfly? When I save your pictures from the blogspot they aren't good enough quality to print nicely. Too small of a file I guess. :(
What a treat for a faraway Grandma! Sleeping babies are real treasures -- something that I sorely miss! Thank you for doing this blog! Keep up the good work!
4 comments:
Amy.. love the pics! Are you still going to use shutterfly? When I save your pictures from the blogspot they aren't good enough quality to print nicely. Too small of a file I guess. :(
Hi Andi! I will still send out shutterfly albums, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
Love the pics, espceially the last picture of Noah- priceless!!
What a treat for a faraway Grandma! Sleeping babies are real treasures -- something that I sorely miss! Thank you for doing this blog! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment