
Sam stayed out of the water for the most part. At one point I asked Noah if we should let Sam get in the pool. He looked at me seriously and said "No, he's just a Peanut." Later he was telling Ben about our day and how Sam couldn't go in the pool and to emphasize his point he looked at Sam and said "You're too small!" So poor Sam didn't get to swim. Here he is living it up on a lounge chair instead:
Here's one more picture from the pool. Noah thinks those poolside chairs are really cool, so he played on that for a little while and Sam joined him (not for long though - he's not really at a sitting phase yet!):

2 comments:
Oh - so fun! We want to come swimming at your house! :)
Is it cold for you guys today? It was so hot here in Dallas yesterday and then today is chilly again. I don't know about you, but 80 degrees in November is just wonderful! Much better than those East Coast Fall/Winter days. :)
Hey Jenn! We had a couple of hot days and then all of a sudden it dropped 20 degrees. It felt so nice though - perfect sweater weather. I adore Chicago, but I'm definitely preferring Texas winters!
Post a Comment